Tropical Fruit Salad

This is a no brain teaser salad. It was prepared by using some of the fresh produce I got hold of from the farmers market yesterday. The combination of pineapple and cucumber was suggested by the same person who inspired me to take up this pact. I remain in gratitude for always guiding me.


RECIPE:
1. Toss together diced pineapple, cucumber, pomogrante seeds and strawberries. I garnished it with some freshly plucked mint from my garden.
2. Super Simple and Super healthy.
#100saladpact #veganrecipes #Salads #Sadhguru #Samyama #Isha #Food #vegetarianfood #saladrecipe #foodlovers #foodofinstagram #tasteofwellbeing #Health #easyrecipes #instapic #goodfood #raw #socialmediadiary #foodsofinstagram #foodphotography

Comments

POPULAR RECEPIES

Cabbage Carrot Salad

Cucumber Hummus Salad

Beetroot Salad