Beetroot Peanut Salad

 With this salad posted I am half way through my #100saladpact. It taught me to get into a habit of enjoying raw food and look at food very differently. Its actually humbling to pay attention to food which is LIFE and how I have been looking at it all my life.

RECIPE:

Tightly steam beetroot along with soaked peanuts. When warm, add freshly grated coconut and rock salt. As these ingredients where freshly procured from the farm, I didint have the heart to do add anything more in it. This was a humble tatsy no nonsense salad enjoyed with roti and palak mooli saag๐Ÿ˜Š

100saladpact #veganrecipes #Salads #Sadhguru #Samyama #Isha #Food #vegetarianfood #saladrecipe #foodlovers #tasteofwellbeing #Health #easyrecipes #instapic #goodfood #raw #beetroot #coconut #socialmediadiary #foodsofinstagram #foodphotography

Comments

POPULAR RECEPIES

Cabbage Carrot Salad

Cucumber Hummus Salad

Beetroot Salad