Cucumber Hummus Salad


If u scroll down to my first few salads, you would find the hashtag #sayno2 #slicedcucmber #slicedcarrot. So my last salad is a tribute to the very old saathi of our our sliced veggies or Green salad whom we all have toatlly accepted as the ULTIMATE TRUTH πŸ˜…πŸ˜… I will end my pact still saying 'Healthy need not be boring'

.
.
.
• Boil chickepeas and grind it along with soaked white seaseame, white pepper, salt and limejuice. Add extra virgin olive oil to it. The smooth paste can be used as a sandwich spread or in salads n dips.
• I add hummus to cut cucmber, carrot and radish and garnished with some chopped coriander and pomogrante seeds.😊

#100saladpact #Veganrecipes #Salads #Sadhguru #Samyama #Isha #Food #vegetarianfood #saladrecipe #tasteofwellbeing #easyrecipes #instapic #yoga #classic #Sadhana #socialmediadiary #foodsofinstagram

Comments

POPULAR RECEPIES

Cabbage Carrot Salad

Beetroot Salad